Blackheads, whiteheads or acne are most common with people. I had acne for four years but now it has gone down so much of what I do. I have read books about acne and many articles and sometimes it doesn’t help or work. So my top tips to getting clear skin:
- If you have dry skin I prefer using moisturisers.
- If you have greasy or oily skin I prefer using creams or lotions without any oils, because if you use products with oils your acne will become worse because of the amount of oil on your face.
- Drink Green tea 2-3 times a day to speed your metabolism and to lose weight too.
- Drink at least 1 litre of water
- Use a Face Care routine. Example: wash face 2 morning and night, after washing your face Use a toner or cream / lotion.
- Eat fruits or healthily.
- Recommended products: Clean & Clear cream wash, Soap & Glory face brush, Vaseline Intensive care aloe soothe lotion and Tetley’s Green Tea With Lemon.
- Use a exfoliator / scrub 2 a week only.