- Wash your hair every 2-3 days. Make sure your hair is clean and dandruff free. (I recommend using Head & Shoulders Dandruff free shampoo and conditioner)
- Wash your hair in cold or cool water for your hair to be glossy and soft.
3. Comb your eyebrows using an eyebrow brush. Tweeze them if necessary.
4. If you have itchy or red eyes try using eye drops. Also try sleeping more.
5. Blow your nose and DON’T PICK IT. Blow your nose until their isn’t anything left
6. Every night put petroleum jelly on your lips before bed. ( I recommend using Vaseline). Or you can put a chap stick. (I recommend BURT’S BEES)
7. Brush your teeth 2-3 a day even if you are lazy or if you don’t like it. Floss regularly and if you have crooked teeth try visiting your local orthodontist or dentist to get braces, surgery or invisalign.
8. If you have acne or spots using oil-free creams and lotions. Don’t eat fatty foods because they can cause spots too. Wash your face 2-3 times a day. Apply a toner morning and night. Cream 2X day. If your acne is serious please visit your local GP for advise, medication or therapy.
9. Choose the type of clothing that fits you nothing too tight or too big. If you want your clothes to fit you try visiting a tailor.
10. Don’t bite, prick or rip your nails because it will hurt. If you have a habit then try purchasing an anti-bite polish from any drug store. Keep your nails clean and trimmed.
11. Try purchasing plain cotton gloves and socks because before you go to sleep put a bit of lotion and then put the socks and gloves on and in the morning your hands and feet will be soft.
12. Keep your make-up looking natural. Don’t use acne if you are less than 15 because it will make you look fake and it can irritate your skin or damage your skin. Use concealer on spots or scars and a bit of powder to keep the shine away and some mascara and lip gloss. Curl your eyelashes if you wish. Save eye-shadow and blush for special occasions. Don’t use any bright pink lipstick it will make you look cheep.
13. Put accessories if you wish like necklaces, bracelets and rings up to you. Do not over accessorise otherwise it will look heavy. Keep it minimum.
14. Make sure your shoes are clean and it up to you whatever shoes you like. If your school shoes or work shoes are dirty clean it with wipes first then use a shoe polish. If you have fabric / fur shoes then use a shoes spray.
15. Make sure you exercise. REMEMBER TO WARM UP AND COOL DOWN!!! If you warm up and cool down then you can’t do your next exercise. SO REMEMBER!!!!
16. Be kind and generous to people but not always otherwise people will use you or take advantage of you. Don’t bully, yell or gossip about people. Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
17. Compliment people. Like their hair, make-up, clothes, outfit, feed on social media etc.
18. Treat people the same way you would like to be treated. If you treat someone with disrespect because of the way they look, race or how much things they have more than you then they will treat you the same. So give respect and take respect.
19. Have good manners. Say please, thank you, may I… You could give the person a handshake and say Hello when you are welcome in the place.
20. Do your school work or work from your job so that you can have good grades and a good reputation. Get your homework or work done on time. Your future matters.
21. Don’t be afraid to ask help when you need it. Don’t neglect someone when they need help. You can ask for help from teachers, parents, guardians, family, friends etc