- Look for a small table or desk. A table or desk which is sturdy and won’t break.
2. Look for a small desk chair or any other chairs.
3. Look for any poster boards . Measure your table, and cut the poster board to fit the top of your table. This will kind of act as a place mat.
4. Get a mirror. You can get an inexpensive mirror from a charity store. A big one is good. Place your mirror on the top of the wide side of the table, so you don’t have to worry about it falling.
5. Find some plastic containers or boxes. You can use these to put your make-up or any other cosmetics.
6. Organise your make-up, cosmetics and jewellery into these containers.