- If your on your hormones are changing then try reducing the amount of dairy foods you eat if you eat dairy foods in this time not only will you gain spots but also fat.
2. Eating berries can help reduce pimples.
3. Exercise for at least 15 mins a day
4. Make sure you wash your face before and after your workout / exercises
5. Drinking water will not only make you go to the toilet but also it can hydrate and help your skin.
6. Eat grapefruit it is filled with antioxidants.
7. Change your pillowcases every week.
8. Rosewater helps to clear your skin too!!
9. Stop smoking
10. Use Benzoyl Peroxide it also helps to clear your skin.