- Get active. A simple and easy work out I use is: 20 arm circles, 10 squats, 1 minute plank and stretch.
- Use a scrub 2 times a week or do a face mask. I do a face mask 3 times a week to help my skin. I use the Insta Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask. The item is shown down below. This helps for acne, anti-ageing, blackheads etc. and I have seen a difference after using it 3-4 times.
- Wash your face with warm water this brings more blood and oxygen to flow in the area. Skip this step if you have rosacea as this can cause flare ups.
- Make breakfast that you can carry with you such as:
- Use a facial spray to keep your skin from quenching.